Does the soap melt?
- No, but you must keep it dry and away from any moisture or high humidity. Do not leave it in a ceramic soap dish that doesn't drain or there is no air circulation. Use a soap dish that elevates the soap and allows air to move around it.
Are there any stores or places to get your products on the Mainland?
- No, we make sure that you get a product from Hawaii. We make it here, we process it here, we send it from here.
Why is there a shipping fee when I can go to amazon or ebay and not pay for shipping?
- We believe your shopping experience is best handled by us. From navigating our website to packing your purchase to shipping the product and any customer service you may need along the way. We are always available. We give you a first class treatment and apply the Aloha spirit. All our shipments are beautifully hand packed and sent directly to you from Hawaii.
What is the Kukui Nut oil used for?
- Any kind of skin problems. Dry itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis, cuts, abrasions, sunburns, bug bites, etc. It has helped people get away from steroid creams. The only difference would be if you wanted a scent in the oil. Unscented and scented are available or you can make your own.
Where are your products made?
- We make everything at our facility in Holualoa. Everything is hand done. The soap is hand made, hand cut, and hand boxed. Many of the ingredients are from our farm. Including cacao (chocolate) Come join us for a farm tour and see for yourself
Are there any chemicals in your products?
- We do use sodium hydroxide but the chemical change or reaction when added to the base oils results in an inert product called soap.
- No fragrance or perfumes
- No petroleum products
- No synthetic ingredients
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- No vitamin E
- Entirely vegan